We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience as software tester.
- An understanding of software development and a modern test engineering mindset.
- The ability to work within a team and work alongside the project management
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- A problem solver who takes pride in the quality of their work.
- An excitement of existing and new technologies coupled with the knowledge to use these to deliver the best solution.
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Collaborate with Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What can you expect?
- Working as a team to deliver solutions that actively improves the healthcare of patients worldwide.
- Working with a great group of people.
- A collaborative environment that encourages continual improvement.
- The ability to grow, learn new technologies and learn from working alongside an experienced team.
We are an innovative company making a difference in women and children’s healthcare. Our SAAS solutions are delivered via web, mobile and desktop products around the globe.
Located in our Edinburgh city office, with stunning views, you will be working with our great team in a friendly and focused environment.
What we do
Clevermed provide intelligent patient data management solutions to the NHS and abroad as a managed service. With quick release cycles, many of our products and solutions go from specification to delivery within weeks.
We work in teams using agile methodologies, modern devops processes and focus on continual improvement.