Graduate Software Engineer
We are an innovative company making a difference in women and children’s healthcare. Our SAAS solutions are delivered via web, mobile and desktop products around the globe.
We are looking for a motivated graduate software engineer to join our team.
Located in our Edinburgh city, with stunning views, you will be working with our great team in a friendly and focused environment.
What we do
Clevermed provide intelligent patient data management solutions to the NHS and abroad as a managed service. With quick release cycles, many of our products and solutions go from specification to delivery within weeks.
We work in teams using agile methodologies, modern devops processes and focus on continual improvement.
What we’re looking for
- A graduate from a computer science related discipline who is keen to learn and contribute.
- A understanding of software development and a modern engineering mindset.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- A problem solver who takes pride in the quality of their work.
- An excitement of existing and new technologies coupled with the knowledge to use these to deliver the best solution.
- Experience of good object orientated programming languages and modern agile practices would be beneficial.
What can you expect?
- Delivering solutions that actively improves the healthcare of patients worldwide.
- To be involved in all stages of development from ideas and architecture through to deployment and support.
- Working with a great group of people
- A collaborative environment that encourages continual improvement.
- The ability to grow, learn new technologies and learn from working alongside experienced engineers.
Please email chris.koiak at clevermed.com with any questions or expressions of interest.